Grand Openings mark such an important time in the
life of a business owner.
Grand openings are celebrated as a way to mark the beginning of a new business, establishment or event. It’s an opportunity to create buzz, generate interest, and attract potential customers.
Additionally, it’s a chance for the owners or organizers to showcase their efforts and hard work.
But It can also be stressful trying to get all the final details in place, inviting city officials, business members, family and friends.
It can all be so awkward to not know where to stand or how to hold the ribbon.
We can help you take the stress out by providing eye catching Balloon decor that not only would set the stage to cue people where to go or stand, but Balloon decor will also provide you with great pictures to be remembered forever.
Be Bold and lets Enhance that entrance
One of our most popular items are Balloon Columns, we can have the ribbon attached for easy cutting. Celebrate Big with an amazing balloon arch and direct people where to go.
This Milestone will be remembered forever
Balloons not only add color, they bring joy and enthusiasm to your grand opening. AND they are great for photo ups.
10 Ways to use Balloon decor for your grand Opening
1. Create an archway of balloons at the entrance to your grand opening event.
2. Use balloon garlands to decorate the walls and ceilings of your venue.
3. Create balloon centerpieces for tables or display areas.
4. Spell out your company name or a message using letter balloons.
5. Use balloons in your brand colors to create a cohesive look throughout the event.
6. Create balloon sculptures to add a fun and playful touch.
7. Use balloons to create a photo backdrop for guests to take pictures in front of.
8. Hang balloons from the ceiling to create a festive atmosphere.
9. Use balloons in different shapes and sizes to create a unique and eye-catching display.
10. Have balloon artists create custom designs or balloon hats for guests to take home as a souvenir.
20 Tips When Planning a Grand Opening
- Set a date and time for the grand opening.
- Choose a location that is easily accessible and visible.
- Create a budget for the event.
- Determine the target audience and create invitations accordingly.
- Decide on the theme and decorations for the event.
- Arrange for food and beverages.
- Hire entertainment, if necessary.
- Contact local media outlets to promote the event.
- Create a social media campaign to generate buzz.
- Offer special promotions or discounts for the grand opening.
- Provide giveaways or prizes for attendees.
- Make sure there is ample parking available.
- Ensure that the store or business is fully stocked and staffed for the event.
- Consider partnering with other local businesses for cross-promotion.
- Create a schedule of events for the day.
- Train staff on proper customer service and sales techniques.
- Have a contingency plan in case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Set up a registration or check-in area for attendees.
- Take plenty of photos and videos to share on social media and for future marketing materials.
- Follow up with attendees after the event to thank them for coming and offer any additional promotions or discounts.